- (1990) Nonfiction: "Alfred Hitchcock" (Critical research of Alfred Hitchcock films in a book edited and published by the University of Guadalajara.)
- Co-funder of the Special Effects production company "Necropia" (1985) in association with Rigo Mora. The Necropia's first work in movies was to built a "Mexican curious" Marquette that it's supposed to be constructed by two characters in the Alfredo Ripstein hijo picture "Mentiras Pia dosas" (1988). The last professional work of Necropia consisted in the mechanical and make-up effects for del Toro's film debut Cronos (1993).
- Maquette construction for film Mentiras piadosas (1989).
- (2011) Novel: "The Night Eternal" (with Chuck Hogan)
- (2010) Novel: "The Fall" (with Chuck Hogan)
- (2009) Novel: "The Strain" (with Chuck Hogan)
- (1991) Acted in a commercial for Alka-Seltzer (playing a werewolf).