Frederic Lumiere


STARmeter
SEE RANK
Up 375,802 this week
Trailer
2:06 | Trailer
Frederic Lumiere is an award winning Producer, director, editor, published author and President of Lumiere Media, Inc., a film and television production company based in Doylestown, PA. Frederic's first feature film directing credit, the indie drama Tomorrow is Today (2006), starred Scout Taylor-Compton and won 13 awards including a Director's ... See full bio »

Asian Hollywood Stars to Watch

From Simu Liu to Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, check out these popular and up-and-coming stars who are taking Hollywood by storm.

See the full gallery

"Grey's Anatomy" Docs Pick Their Must-See Episodes

Doctors Jo Wilson, April Kepner, and Andrew DeLuca share the episodes they think are essential to understanding their characters.

Watch the video

Around The Web

 | 

Provided by Taboola

On Prime Video

Watch on TV

WWII in HD
Darkness Falls (S1, Ep1)
Tue, May 25 4:00 PM PDT on MILH (141)
WWII in HD
Darkness Falls (S1, Ep1)
Wed, May 26 2:00 AM PDT on MILH (141)

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Frederic Lumiere's work have you seen?
14 wins & 6 nominations. See more awards »

Photos

Known For

(2006)
(2011)

Filmography

Hide Hide Show Show Producer (12 credits)
 2015 Lady Ganga: Nilza's Story (Documentary short) (executive producer) / (producer)
 2014 D-Day Sacrifice (TV Mini-Series documentary) (executive producer - 2 episodes)
- Battle of Normandy (2014) ... (executive producer)
- The Landing (2014) ... (executive producer)
 2014 Someone You Love: The HPV Epidemic (Documentary) (executive producer) / (producer)
 2014 Raw War: The Lost Film of Dak To (TV Movie) (executive producer)
 2013 Normandy's 100 Days (Short) (executive producer)
 2011 The Wereth Eleven (executive producer)
 2009 WWII in HD (TV Mini-Series documentary) (producer - 10 episodes)
- End Game (2009) ... (producer)
- Edge of the Abyss (2009) ... (producer)
- Striking Distance (2009) ... (producer)
- Glory and Guts (2009) ... (producer)
- Point of No Return (2009) ... (producer)
 2006 Tomorrow Is Today (executive producer)
 2006 The Strange Case of Carl Weber (executive producer)
 2004 Hotel Room (Short) (producer)
 2001 Six String Man (Documentary short) (producer)
 1999 Amazing Journey (Documentary) (producer)
Show Show Director (17 credits)
Show Show Editor (17 credits)
Show Show Production manager (3 credits)
Show Show Writer (5 credits)
Show Show Additional Crew (1 credit)
Show Show Cinematographer (8 credits)
Show Show Editorial department (1 credit)
Show Show Actor (2 credits)
Show Show Visual effects (1 credit)
Show Show Camera and Electrical Department (1 credit)
Show Show Composer (1 credit)
Show Show Sound department (1 credit)
Show Show Thanks (5 credits)

Related Videos

Edit

Personal Details


Alternate Names:

Frederic Haubrich | Fred Lumiere
Edit

Did You Know?

Personal Quote:

I have a philosophy that the format you choose is only 20 percent of the production value of the whole film. Story, casting, lighting and sound is the remaining 80 percent. See more »

Star Sign:

Sagittarius

Contribute to This Page



Recently Viewed