Sort by Popularity - Most Popular Movies and TV Shows tagged with keyword "year-1908"
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- Instant Watch Options
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
1. The Age of Adaline (2015)
PG-13 | 112 min | Drama, Fantasy, Romance
A young woman, born at the turn of the 20th century, is rendered ageless after an accident. After many solitary years, she meets a man who complicates the eternal life she has settled into.
Votes: 160,450 | Gross: $42.48M
3. The Great Race (1965)
Passed | 160 min | Action, Adventure, Comedy
In the early 20th century, two rivals, the heroic Leslie and the despicable Professor Fate, engage in an epic automobile race from New York to Paris.
Votes: 16,705 | Gross: $25.33M
4. Pascali's Island (1988)
PG-13 | 104 min | Drama
A secret agent in Turkey is persuaded by his superiors to assist a couple of English cons in the theft of a priceless Greek statue.
Votes: 1,173 | Gross: $1.45M
5. Stiff Upper Lips (1997)
R | 94 min | Comedy
Aunt Agnes (Prunella Scales) vainly tries to force Emily (Georgina Cates) to marry boring Cedric Trilling (Robert Portal) by taking them to Italy and India hoping that Emily will forget about the handsome George (Sean Pertwee).
Votes: 1,019 | Gross: $0.07M
7. Dawson City: Frozen Time (2016)
120 min | Documentary, History
The history of Dawson City, the gold rush town that had a historical treasure of forgotten silent films buried in permafrost for decades until 1978.
Votes: 1,753 | Gross: $0.13M
8. Thurgood (2011 TV Movie)
Not Rated | 105 min | Drama
Prior to his appointment to United States Supreme Court Thurgood Marshall worked as a lawyer for the NAACP. This one man play tells the story of his role in the civil rights movement and the people that influenced him.
9. The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Passion for Life (2000 TV Movie)
94 min | Adventure, Family
On safari in British East Africa in September 1910, ten year old Indiana Jones befriends a Massai boy named Meto who helps him in his search for the little seen Fringe-Eared Oryx for former... See full summary »
10. Belle Epoque (2017– )
Krakow, 1908. Jan Edigey-Korycki is employed by the police department to solve murder cases. He is also investigating a fatal duel in which he supposedly killed a man ten years earlier.
11. Stardust: The Bette Davis Story (2006 TV Movie)
TV-14 | 88 min | Documentary, Biography
Combining unprecedented access to Davis' vast personal archives with original interviews, this documentary reveals a startling portrait of one of hollywood's most gifted and enigmatic stars.
12. Flame Top (1980)
155 min | Biography, Drama
The life of early 20th century author, journalist, and revolutionary Algot Untola (also known as Maiju Lassila, Irmari Rantamala and under several more pseudonyms), one of the most ... See full summary »
14. Warsmen at Play (1908)
This film portrays a lot of outdoor sport, as indicated by the title. A boat race, tug of war and other sports are engaged in. The entire series will not fail to entertain and amuse the most critical audience.
16. Petaling Street Warriors (2011)
106 min | Action, Comedy
Set against the background of Petaling Street in 1908, Petaling Street Warriors tells the story of a pair of married couple, Shi Duyao (Mark Lee) and Zhung Lichun (Yeo Yann Yann), who ... See full summary »
18. The Glory of Their Times (1970 TV Movie)
51 min | Documentary, Sport
Documentary using still photographs, vintage film footage and interviews with some of the early stars of American baseball to trace the development of the sport from the end of the 19th ... See full summary »
26. H.R.H. the Prince of Wales Decorating the Monument of Champlain and Receiving Addresses of Welcome from the Mayor of Quebec, the Governor General of Canada and Vice President Fairbanks, Representative of the United States (1908)
35. Presidential Possibilities (1908)
1. This is the Army and Navy Building in Washington. Secretary Taft has his offices in this building, and it was on the south portico, directly in the center of this picture, that the ... See full synopsis »
38. H.R.H. the Prince of Wales Viewing the Grand Military Review on the Plains of Abraham, Quebec (1908)
Star: King George V