Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are a few handfuls of brief nudity scenes with boobs, side boobs or female nipples shown as well as a couple glimpses of a female's bare bottom. There are a couple men, each in a photo shown nude but without anything shown.
- In one scene a woman is topless, but from a considerable distance and only the sides of her breasts are visible.
- A woman poses for a photo shoot, wearing a dress with no covering for her sides. No frontal nudity but her legs and the edges of her breasts are revealed. There is another scene with a woman in a similar dress.
- A woman takes off her top, although her breasts are almost always hidden behind various things (furniture, her arms) except when a nipple slips into some shots briefly. She walks around for a while, mostly from the perspective of her back. She and a man begin to kiss and he takes off his shirt. They appear to be about to have sex but they are disrupted. They remain this way until the end of the scene.
- A man comes in and attempts to take a woman's shirt out of her hands (the scene is consensual and playful). Her breast is seen from the side at first and then she shows both briefly as they struggle. Her and her friend play and laugh, stripping one another and the man joins in. The women show some very brief full frontal nudity at the end of the struggle, and both end up naked. It's implied that they both then remove the man's clothing and have sex with him.
- A man and a woman are shown having sex on camera under some sheets, but no nudity.
Violence & Gore
- There is a woman who attacks a man over taking pictures of her, even trying to bite him.
- A man complains about "bloody bitches".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are a few scenes or so where smoking cigarettes and/or drinking occur.
- Party scene where pot smoking is abundant.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene in which the photographer first looks at the park pictures is meant to be unsettling. For cinematic effect, it incorporates close-ups, black-and-white imagery, and silence.
Violence & Gore
- Story involves a possible murder, but no violence is shown, and there is never any real evidence as to if the murder ever actually happened.