Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- None of either. An extremely vague allusion to sexual activity is used, but it isn't something most will pick up. Some teenagers are kissing and necking in a car in two very brief scenes.
- A character has many wives which are awoken during the movie. Towards the end of the film, a little girl becomes one of the character's wives.
Violence & Gore
- No gore. Women wrestle around for a prolonged period of time in long flowing gowns and beat up a guy laying on a table. There is also a brief fight between two male characters, and a scene where a gun is fired against a character that is inhuman and thus unharmed, but all violence is very light.
- A few "damns" and hells" pretty mild.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some alcohol is consumed by a couple of teenagers necking in a car in two different scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The dog's death may be upsetting to some people.
- Many viewers were infuriated by the fact that the little girl ends up a part of the Masters cult. (essentially going to spend the rest of her life being a sex object).