Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- A married man kisses another woman after his wife deserts him.
- Husband and wife are shown in bed and nightgowns, but nothing sexual is going on.
Violence & Gore
- A man's face is badly "sunburned" by the light of a spaceship. A police car accidentally drives off a ridge, but the driver is presumably unharmed as the car lands safely.
- The dead livestock in the movie were real tranquilized animals.
- Three or four uses of "Shit" and about that many of "Goddamn."
- Several uses each of "Damn," and "Hell."
- A use of "Ass." A few abuses of God's name. Some mild insults.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The whole atmosphere of the UFO scenes can be quite eerie.
- The spaceships and aliens are often portrayed in an intense light, and a young boy is kidnapped by one while his mother goes into hysterics. (see below)
- A particularly intense scene, which may be frightening to younger viewers, is when a spaceship abducts a young boy from his home. The ship causes many electronics in the house to operate on their own, and it implies that the aliens attempt to get in through the air vent and chimney. The mother frantically chases after the spaceship when it departs.
- There is some yelling and destruction of objects.