Coming Home (1978)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are two sex scenes in this movie. One is very mild and the other has nude bodies. Oral sex is depicted in the second scene . The sex is not fulfilling for the woman in the first sex scene; it is in the second. Another scene has one of the characters take her shirt off ; she is nude for a few minutes.
Violence & Gore
- A few scenes in this movie take place during the heat of combat. These scenes are quite intense and involve people getting shot. (There are blood spatters) One soldier has his leg blown off, but this happens off screen so it can't be seen. Most of the movie takes place in a military hospital so you see many people missing limbs: hands, feet, arms, etc...
- There are many f-bombs in this movie throughout. Also there are a lot of other obscenities throughout the whole movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is constant smoking, and very harsh alcohol abuse on the part of Jon Voight.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The battle sequences can be frightening but nothing extreme.
- One character commits suicide offscreen. Another commits suicide onscreen by injecting air into his veins.