Macbeth (I) (1983 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- None whatsoever. This production simply follows Shakespeare's play exactly.
Violence & Gore
- Macbeth and Lady Macbeth have blood on their hands after murdering Duncan, but it is not gruesome and not very realistic.
- Sword fights and killing throughout, but not graphic and simply follows Shakespeare's play.
- No profanity whatsoever. The dialogue in the film follows Shakespeare's play exactly.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- None, other than drinking wine at a banquet.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are not any frightening and intense scenes except that which Shakespeare himself wrote. These scenes are not depicted in a really gruesome or disturbing way.
- This is a faithful albeit not very high quality production of Shakespeare's play. Not gruesome or disturbing, and there is certainly no adult content.