The Witches of Eastwick (1987)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 21 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are bare naked statues and naked babies in a tub (genitalia shown). There is also a scene where a man grabs a woman's clothed butt. A man is implied to be having sex with 3 women although the sex is had off-screen and only talked about.
- Some strong sexual references.
- Three women talk about penis size.
- A man mentions another man having big genitals. He says other crude sex related things too.
- A man says "I always like a little p*ssy after lunch". He then has sex with a woman offscreen.
- A woman mentions a man's penis bends the wrong way and says she could barely walk for days.
- A woman mentions, incest, dildos, and anal intercourse.
- A man has sex with two other women offscreen.
Violence & Gore
- Two characters suffer severe projectile vomiting induced by magic.
- A man kills a woman with a fireplace poker, but this is shown through silhouette.
- A woman is seen screaming in agony, and appears with blood on her face.
- Supernatural violence includes a character hit briefly with a rapid-aging hoodoo, a whirlwind that assaults a man, and stabs of pain resulting from pins being stuck into a voodoo-type doll.
- A woman falls down some steps and breaks her leg; she is seen afterwards with one leg twisted backwards.
- A woman gets a minor cut from a broken bass-violin string.
- An out-of-control car wrecks.
- There are about 6 F-Bombs. There are also a few or so references to d*ck and size, at least a reference each to a man putting his d*ck into everything, limp d*ck, h*rd-on, banging, a woman not wearing a bra, a man's nuts, dildoes and anal intercourse.
- Several uses of strong language, including fuck, "shit", "Bitch, "schlong,", ass, and "dick". One use of pussy. One use of cocksucker. a few uses of goddamn. 2 uses of Christ, and one use of for Christ's sakes
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are about 3 cigarette scenes, 1 cigar scene and 8 drinking scenes.
- Characters are seen smoking cigarettes and cigars and drinking alcohol. One reference to the drug acid.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The cherry vomiting scene is quite disturbing and jarring as its dark tone is different from much of the rest of the film.
- The snake scene may frighten people who don't like snakes.