Farewell to the King (1989)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- Men and women both wear revealing clothing, but no nudity.
- Some sexual innuendos. A woman offers herself to a man by saying something like "would you like to feel the inside of a woman's thighs?" A few references to polygamy.
Violence & Gore
- Many shootouts and explosions. The characters' wounds are not graphic as they are not focused on. People get stabbed and shot, there are several massacre scenes with lots of blood. Nothing above PG-13 though.
- Maybe a few mild expletives, but no f-bombs.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a cig.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The massacre scenes may be emotional to some viewers.