Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990–2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Passionate kissing scenes throughout the series and characters seen in bed implying sex. Constant discussion of sex and virginity. Affairs and cheating are frequent.
Violence & Gore
- Later episodes in the series involve it and themes of it, e.g. one student is frequently date raped in an episode where Brenda volunteers at a teen hotline, Brenda is robbed at gunpoint and Dylan's father is the target of a Mob hit in later seasons' episodes.
- Some, TV-safe words like "damn" and "hell". Infrequent use of the words "bitch" and "ass".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many episodes are about this by both the young people themselves and parents. Many characters deal with substance issues revolving around cocaine, heroin, and lsd.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Characters are stalked, held hostage, and one is raped in the later seasons.