Blown Away (1993 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexuality and violence, and for language|
Sex & Nudity
- Blown Away is in the "Erotic Thriller" genre in the tradition of movies like "Poison Ivy" and "Basic Instinct". There are frequent strong scenes of sex in the movie. The sex scenes are more erotic than explicit but still more graphic than the average thriller.
- Corey Haim is seen fully naked throughout the film. After he kisses and performs oral sex on Nicole Eggert against the wall, he removes his shirt revealing his bare chest and exposing his nipples. They then kiss some more and he drops his underwear revealing his bare butt and begins intercourse with her still pressed against the wall. The next morning, they are seen lying in bed fully nude. They are asleep while spooning, with Corey tightly pressed against Nicole's naked butt. She then hears her father pulling into the drive way and hurrys out of bed and begins dressing herself and Corey follows suit. They are both fully nude all the while.
- Corey's butt can be seen again as they take a shower together; Nicole is naked too.
- Frequent sex scenes through the film, the most explicit showing Corey thrusting into Nicole multiple times.
- Frequent sexual dialogue. Especially between "The Two Coreys." There is a running phrase in the film about "Wes (Corey Feldman) and his amazing penis!"
- Towards the end of the film, Corey Feldman is seen having sex with Nicole. This scene is very short, but quite explicit as she is seen easing slowly up and down while he thrusts beneath her. His pleasured expressions can be seen as they moan together. Nicole is wearing a lingerie top and one of her nipples pop out as they have sex, before they are interrupted. After they are inturrupted Corey Feldman (surprised) gets up from the bed while holding his erect penis. Although it is dark, if you look closely you can see Feldman's testicles quickly move as he stands revealing his bare butt in closeup full view of the camera.
- Nicole Eggert, the female lead, practically spends half of the film naked. In one particular scene, she pulls off her top and stands against a wall in skimpy panties. Corey then sucks on her breasts, tears off her panties exposing her bare butt, and then begins oral sex.
- *What I've described is what I've seen in the rated version. There is an unrated version that could possibly be far more explicit.*
Violence & Gore
- Nicole's father is abusive, and her mother's mysterious death is a running topic in the film. It is believed that her father had something to do with her death.
- Corey And Nicole conspire to kill her father and plant a bomb in his motor cycle. This catapults him off of a cliff and he is seen falling to his death.
- Very strong language throughout the film. Frequent uses of "Fuck," "Shit," "Hell" etc. LOADS of F-Bombs from everyone especially "The Two Coreys."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several characters in the film smoke. In one particular scene, Nicole Eggert's character lights a cigarette after having sex with the male character (played by Corey Haims) and she is shown inhaling the cigarette several times in this scene. She is very convincing.
- Later, she is shown smoking again and drinking alcohol at a bar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene where Nicole's father comes home and searches the house after Corey spends the night is suspenseful while Corey narrowly escapes. The scenes described in "Violence & Gore" are very intense and could be considered frightening to some.
Violence & Gore
- People are seen getting shot at the end of the film with blood splatter. The most graphic scenes are when Corey Feldman is shot and blood is seen dripping down. And when Nicole Eggert is shot multiple times and the bullets are shown exiting her body from her back while tearing through her lingerie before she becomes airborne by shotgun bullets, which catapult her through the window as she falls to her death. Her bloody corpse is later seen lying on the ground.