A Few Good Men (1992)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- Absolutely nothing explicit. In one scene, there's a reference from Jessep.
- Only a sentence implicitly referring to oral sex,but that is just for teasing the other side. It's also used in a very sexist manner.
- A man states that he is "sexually aroused." However this is used as a sarcastic remark.
Violence & Gore
- At the very beginning of the film, a man is attacked and bound while sleeping, but very little is seen. This can be disturbing for those with weak stomachs as the music enhances the intensity.
- A suicide by handgun is implied offscreen, the only part we see is the man puts a pistol to his mouth the scene ends here.
- Some boot camp training is shown, rough but nothing intense.
- 12 uses of the f-word.
- 2 goddamns.
- 7 variations of Christ, Jesus, Jesus Christ and a few other profanities.
- The term "faggoty" is also used.
- The language generally is very civilized, spread out, and even excellent in the sense of its grammar.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man gets drunk.
- People smoke.
- There is a reference to marijuana.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man commits suicide after getting in his full uniform and shooting himself, we see him put a Pistol in his mouth but the camera cuts away just before he fires, we do hear a gunshot, This may be disturbing to anyone who is sensitive or has lost someone through suicide.