Diagnosis Murder (1993–2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- In one episode, a man walks into a club where pole dancers are seen in the background. He then walks over to one of then and slips some money into her outfit. While this is rather crude, no nudity is seen.
- One or two non-explicit sex scenes.
- Some kissing and mild flirting.
Violence & Gore
- Some punches etc. may be thrown.
- Unlike some other shows set in hospitals, there is no injury or surgery detail usually.
- "Hell","Damn","Ass", "P*ss" and "Cr*p" are sometimes used.
- Sh*t may occasionally be heard.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters may smoke in some episodes.
- Characters often drink in social situations etc.
- Some episodes may feature drugs but not any explicit uses at all.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In one episode, a man causes an explosion inside the hospital. It is unclear whether anyone died or not but it is quite disturbing to some viewers.
- Sometimes characters may contemplate suicide etc. This can also disturb some viewers.