Beverly Hills Cop III (1994)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 28 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and some violence|
Sex & Nudity
- Many women seen in tight-fitting clothing. Several women seen in bikinis. One ad on a TV shows several bikini-clad women.
- Rated R for language and violence.
- Basically none, except few mild sexual comments (nothing too bad).
Violence & Gore
- Axel engages in a violent shootout with several guards inside the Alien Attack ride. Several men are shot.
- Axel fights several bad guys on a catwalk inside a ride in the theme park.
- There is a large-scale shootout in a parking garage at the beginning of the film, and several carjackers are violently gunned down by other bad guys. Many bad guys are seen being shot and killed in this scene, and some blood can be seen on their shirts. Axel and other police officers participate in a gun fight with them, and much heavy gunfire is exchanged.
- Rosewood shoots two bad guys in the chest, and some blood can be seen, and one of them shoots Rosewood in the chest, and blood can be seen on him, but he survives.
- Axel fights several men inside a control room and elbows one in the face.
- An elderly man is shot at point-blank range in the chest, but survives.
- Axel punches a man several times on stage at a large event before others restrain him.
- There's a long car chase near the beginning in which Axel pursues several men in a truck by driving a car. He fires his gun at them and they shoot at him, and he hits one man who falls off the truck. He runs the man over, and the man's mangled body is briefly seen (most violent moment in the movie).
- Beverly Hills cop 3 contains bloddy violence
- Axel fights and shoots at several bad guys in a tunnel. He punches one in the face and knees him, and runs off as others shoot at him.
- 32 uses of 'f**k' (5 used as 'motherf**ker'), 19 uses of 'shit' (1 used as 'jack shit'), 11 uses of 'hell', 10 uses of 'damn' (7 paired with "God"), 4 uses of 'ass' (1 used as 'asshole'), 3 uses of 'bitch' (2 used as 'son of a bitch'), 3 uses of 'oh my God', 1 use of 'Jesus',
- 2 uses of 'piss'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- No drug use or smoking.
- Axel, Billy, and Flint are seen drinking in a bar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The annihilator 2000 scene is funny, but may be intense for younger viewers.
- The tunnel fight/chase scene is sudden and intense.
- The shooting of the old man is sudden and intense.
- The scene on the Spider is pretty intense.
- The fight on the catwalk may be intense.
- Most of this movie is not very intense, but there is a scene in which Axel saves two children from a malfunctioning theme park ride, and this is somewhat intense.
- The final shootout is pretty intense, nut not too much so.
- The opening shootout/car chase is somewhat intense.
- There is a final brutal fight scene that's pretty intense.
Violence & Gore
- During the opening shootout, Inspector Todd is shot twice by the main villain, and some blood can be seen. right before his death, Todd also shoots another bad guy in the chest, and a blood spurt can briefly be seen.
- Axel engages the main villain in a final, brutal fight, in which he is shot, and he finally shoots the bad guy several times in the chest. Another bad guy tries to kill him, and he shoots him in the chest too, and the bullets go through him and graze another character.