Bullets Over Broadway (1994)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some language|
Sex & Nudity
- There are several sexual remarks and conversations (the standard Woody Allen sexual dialogue), but there is no sex or nudity shown on screen.
- A woman tells a man that the world will open to him "like a magnificent vagina."
Violence & Gore
- There are a few point blank mob executions and various related shootings; however, there is no blood shown, and some of the violence is shown in a comedic context.
- There are 7 uses of the F word and few uses of the S word, and other minor profanities and sexual references are sprinkled throughout the film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters are often seen smoking and illegally drinking (the film is set during Prohibition), but there are no other drugs or abuse of any substances. One character is a compulsive over-eater and this behavior is shown and referenced to
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are a few violent scenes, but they probably won't appear intense or frightening to viewers.