Wyatt Earp (1994)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for strong gunfights, some language and sensuality|
Sex & Nudity
- A picture of a naked woman is shown. Breasts are seen for a couple seconds.
- There is a long scene of a man and a woman in bed. They are both naked but no nudity is shown, just the woman's back. One of her breasts is very close to being in view.
- The main character is trying to relieve his ill wife's pain with water and a sponge. A nipple is somewhat visible through her wet dress.
Violence & Gore
- Pretty violent for a PG-13, this is quite bloody but doesn't get overly graphic.
- Usually, when a person is shot, blood splatters and we see bloodied bullet holes.
- A man is shot in the gut at pointblank range, and his clothes are caught on fire. He puts the fire out and then shoots his two assailants before dying on the street.
- A gunfight where several people are shot and killed. The gunfight is at close range, and blood splatters when someone is shot. Several good guys are shot in this gunfight, as well as several bad guys. During the gunfight, a good guy shoots a bad guys with a shotgun, and we see a bloody, gaping hole in his gut. A man is shot in the back and falls on a pool table. A lot of blood drains out of the wound and he dies.
- A man is shot in the arm, and we see him on bed being cared for. The scene is very bloody and disturbing. His wife is screaming, and blood covers the bed, the wounded man and the doctor. This scene is incredibly bloody.
- Two men engage in a gun battle with several other men, shooting several of them (we see bloodied bullet holes when they are shot). A good guy then pulls out his shotgun and shoots a badguy with both barrels into the chest, and throws him down. We see a big, bloody gaping wound in his chest.
- An angry mob forms, but back down when a good guy points his two handguns at them.
- Characters frequently draw their guns but sometimes don't shoot them.
- Characters threaten each other
- 1 use of f--k
- Multiple uses of s--t, son of a b---h, b----d, d--n and what the h--l are all used constantly
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink whiskey like in all westerns.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The gunfights can be intense.