Forget Paris (1995)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language, including some sex-related dialogue|
Sex & Nudity
- Some strong sexual dialogue.
- Several kissing scenes.
- No Sex (except implied sex). No Nudity.
- -SPOILERS- Mickey and Ellen want to have a baby, but Ellen is incapable of doing it the regular way. Because of this, Mickey needs to ejaculate and have the sperm artificially fertilize an egg. He is shown into a room to do it and the nurse says "We have some X-Rated tapes in here if you need help. After this, he is taking the bag of sperm to the hospital when he gets pulled over for speeding and has to explain to the policeman about the bag (we don't hear this but it is mentioned later).
- A scene, where Ellen is wearing a black slip/bra and she's seen laying on her husband Mickey, kissing him. I guess, they are supposedly having sex but it could be determined that Ellen and Mickey are just kissing because the scene is not graphic.
Violence & Gore
- Some very mild scenes, all played for laughs. No gore of any kind.
- Possibly 1 or 2 f-words, as well as repeated strong use of s*it, d*mn, h*ll, and other milder expletives. The beginning of the movie has individuals and a crowd repeating bullsh_t numerous times. At one point the word Godd_mn is used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some casual drinking and smoking.
- Mickey and his friends talk about a new drug in a non-explicit way.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None, though -SPOILERS- the pigeon scene could be considered mildly gross.