Nine Months (1995)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language and sexual innuendo|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and woman are shown in bed together after sex and the man talks about what a great job he did.
- A man and a woman are talking about birth control.
- The whole movie is about unexpected pregnancy, so there are some depictions of sex.
- A Man Dressed in a Dinosaur costume (children's character ) repeatedly says suggestive sexual comments towards a passerby Father. Phrases including "penis head ", and a few more inappropriate comments. ( This may also be disturbing to some because there are children around in the room during the scene .). At least one of these comments also gave the lewd implication that the two fathers were a gay couple.
Violence & Gore
- Two men and a children's character get into a brawl at a store.
- 3 uses of the f-word, 1 use of the c-word, and the s-word, mild swearing (shit, hell, damn, bitch), Christ's name being used as a cuss word
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some characters are shown drinking wine.