Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 49 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A couple is caught in bed together on the train (no nudity).
- During a demostration of the Grazer One satelite it zooms in on a topless woman sunbathing on a beach, there is a close up of her buttocks and bare breasts.
- A joke is made about a woman having an orgasm.
- A brief, comic reference to "60 minutes of triple-X hardcore bondage porno".
Violence & Gore
- A man shoots two other men in the head; brief sight of wounds but no blood.
- Two soldiers are shot; wounds are visible but no blood.
- Two men are shot; wounds are visible and minimal blood is shown on their clothing.
- Numerous people are threatened at gunpoint.
- A man enters a train car and shoots another man; blood spurts.
- Ryback punches a man in the face; blood spurts out of his mouth and his face is covered with blood. He then slams the man's head into a fridge door, karate chops his neck and throws him out of a door.
- A train car is riddled with bullets and three men are killed; their bodies are shown on the floor and blood is visible.
- Several bodies with bloody wounds are briefly shown.
- A man and woman are threatened with torture.
- A man and woman are thrown out of a moving train; the woman lands in a river.
- Ryback slits a man's wrist; the wound is shown briefly in close-up, hits him on the head with the handle of the knife and then elbows him in the throat. His bloody body is shown several times.
- Ryback grabs a man's arm and shoots him in the head with his own gun; blood and brain matter splatter onto a wall.
- Ryback kicks a man onto some train tracks, causing him to get run over by a train; he is shown briefly underneath the train, his face covered in blood.
- Ryback shoots a man in the chest; blood spurts.
- Ryback shoots a man and his face is shown with bloody bullet wounds in a brief closeup.
- Ryback shoots a man in the leg and the bloody wound is briefly shown in closeup. He then throws the man off a moving train.
- A woman shoots Ryback; minimal blood.
- A man shoots a woman in the knee; some blood.
- Ryback makes a homemade bomb which sets two men on fire; they are shown screaming in agony and writhing around before dying and one of them is shot.
- Ryback shoots a man with a flare gun, setting him on fire, and then kicks him out of a moving train.
- Ryback breaks a man's hands by bending them back; loud crunching is heard, and then kicks him in the face.
- Ryback throws a man off a cliff.
- Ryback punches a man several times in the face and then slams his head into a cliff; his face is left covered in blood.
- Ryback shoots a man's absiel line, sending him falling from a clifftop.
- A man shoots another man in the chest; blood spurts.
- Ryback throws a man to the floor and breaks his neck by bending his head back; loud crunching is heard.
- Ryback karate chops a man in the neck.
- Ryback throws a knife into a man's throat; he slowly collapses to the floor and the knife is shown embedded in his neck with blood/gore.
- Ryback shoots a man with no blood.
- Ryback shoots a man in the chest with some blood.
- A man shoots another man with no blood.
- Ryback shoots a man in the back of the head; blood/brain matter splatter onto a wall.
- A man attacks a gunmen and is shot and riddled with bullets; blood spurts.
- Ryback shoots a man in the head with some blood.
- Ryback shoots a man in the chest, with blood spurting, and then uses his body as a shield; another man shoots and riddles him with bullets before Ryback also shoots him, with some blood.
- A man stabs another man in the throat; a closeup shows the knife embedded in his throat with blood/gore as he collapses to the floor and dies.
- A man throws a woman onto the roof of a train.
- Ryback wrestles with a man and breaks his arm; loud crunching is heard and then puts him in a chokehold until he dies.
- Ryback engages a man in a knife fight and throws him across a table and down some stairs. Ryback then punches and kicks the man repeatedly in the face, breaking his nose and leaving him covered in blood. The man attacks Ryback with a meat cleaved nut Ryback disarms him and breaks his neck; loud crunching is heard.
- Ryback shoots a man in the chest; he survives.
- Ryback closes a door on a man's hands, cutting his fingers off with gory sight of the severed digits, and he falls into the burning wreckage of a train.
- 14 F-Words and other uses of bad language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People are occasionally seen drinking and smoking throughout the film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Main terrorist has invented a satellite with a laser that can cause huge damage on earth.
- Two hostages have their eyes held open as a hot needle is brought towards them. Threatening dialogue describes what will happen if the needle pierces the eye.