Nash Bridges (1996–2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- Lots of risque and off-color references as well as sexual tension between an female lead and the title character. A few episodes had a few sex/porn shops and BDSM mentioned as well as references about the internet during that era.
- The Ivana Milicevic episode and one of the Donna W. Scott episodes showed their bare backs and side boob but was artistically done since it was a network TV show. There's plenty of suggestive dialogue but this is still easily PG-13 material.
Violence & Gore
- Plenty of intense shootouts and explosions every other episode. Occasional blood at the scene of a crime or from gunshot but while edgy in time.
- Occasional but never uncommon strong usage of "ass," "son of a bitch," "bastard" with sometimes milder profanity like "damn" or "hell."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Occasional mention of drugs or seen cigars but most of the time you just see a drug dealer being arrested or an undercover op where someone pretends to pose as a dealer.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Occasional dramatic tension and there are sometimes psychotic villains stalking Nash or one of the other male/female characters. The intensity varies per episode and is never for younger children.