Escape from L.A. (1996)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman propositions a man as she had just broke up with her boyfriend.
- A man feels between another person's legs as the man knows that a gun is kept hidden there.
- There is no male nudity.
- One woman is needlessly seen in a thong and another gratuitously has only pasties on her breasts. There is, however, no comparable male nudity.
- In one scene, a man grabs a woman's breasts and says "My God, they're real."
- There are many references to sex (e.g. those kind of women that offers themselves to men for sex).
Violence & Gore
- A couple of people are seen being executed in electric chairs, with their bodies twitching excessively, though it's only shown for a few seconds.
- Mildly intense action violence with little blood. Many people are shot, but die in a generally non-gory way. However, in one scene, a man's head is chopped off by another man wielding a giant scissors-like cutter. The head-lopping itself occurs offscreen, although a small amount of blood is shown spraying.
- Mild, infrequent use of the F-word and the S-word. 5 F words
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a cigar.
- A man smokes one cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Rated R for strong violence throughout, and language.
- Frequent violence, sexual references, and profanity may be disturbing to sensitive viewers.
- The movie is set in a dystopian Los Angeles in the year 2013. The odd-looking characters and scenes of chaos and ruin may be disturbing to sensitive viewers.