The scene where Stanley (Tom Arnold) and Petunia (Alex McKenna) walk into the auditorium and think they've died, is a reference to the book "The Stupids Die", where the entire family experiences a blackout, and think they've died. See more »
When the Stupids set off to Warehouse 21, they leave when the sun is up. You see their car pass under a bridge with a sign reading "Warehouse 21 5 Miles" but when they arrive at the warehouse, it is the dead of night. See more »
The Stupids is one of those movies that about 97% of the people in the world will think is, well, stupid. The other 3% (including me) will think it is one of the funniest movies they have ever seen! Here's a sample: a couple of Stupids are in a room when the lights suddenly go out. What happened? The Stupids assume, of course that they must be dead! If that makes you laugh, go see this movie. Otherwise, stay away!
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this