Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content, some nudity and language|
Sex & Nudity
- The whole film is about adultery and shows a lot of the lovers' bedside moments. The atmosphere is frequently sensual and there is talk about sex.
- Specifically, (at 36m) a man approaches a woman in bed from behind, there are sensual movements, some moaning, although no nudity is shown.
- (At 1h08m) a quite graphic sex scene: first we see both of them climaxing at the end of sex, only seen from the shoulders up, but with heavy movements and moaning. Then there is a shot from above the bed while they separate, full frontal nudity of both is seen briefly.
- (At 1h11m) a woman walks away from her lover in bed wearing only a robe, which is open, showing a line of nudity from her head to feet, but most of the time (while she talks) this opening doesn't show her breasts or genitals. Then she starts walking into the camera and pubic hair is briefly seen.
- (At 1h57m) Several sexual acts are described (not seen) in a very detailed manner. The tone is cynical, not erotic, but there are several mentions of positions and orgasms.