Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (1985–1986)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- Sexual references and innuendos. Some cleavage on the female characters.
Violence & Gore
- War violence throughout, mainly between people piloting giant robots. There are also shootouts, assassinations, fistfights and frequent deaths via explosions.
- While mostly lacking gore and bloody injury detail (except where it's necessary), Zeta Gundam is more violent than its predecessor, MS Gundam 0079.
- Depending on the source of subtitles, expect frequent cursing. The official English dub also contains some profanities.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some characters drink and smoke throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The much bleaker tone of Zeta Gundam makes it one of the darker entries in the Gundam franchise. It begins on a depressing note and has one of the saddest endings in anime history.
- Minor characters are killed off at various points in the story. The last ten episodes are infamous among fans because many major characters are killed off during the final battle.