Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 26 items
|MPAA||Rated R for pervasive drug content, strong language, violence and some sexuality|
Sex & Nudity
- Some moderate references to sex, genitals and masturbation.
- A teenager says to his girlfriend that he wants to have sex and do a hit as they are both "cumming".
- We see a man nude from the side. No genital nudity but his pubic hair is shown.
- A man has sex with a 16 year old girl-he is thrusting vigorously and both of them are moaning. Later the man gets up and we see his buttocks for an extended period of time.
- A man is in a hotel room with a teenager and it's implied they are about to have sex.
Violence & Gore
- Some moderate violence.
- A man is shot. Some blood.
- Several people are shot at the beginning. It is quite disturbing and little bit graphic.
- A man sprays some kind of acid in another man's face and we hear screaming. It is again disturbing.
- A man is seen with scars across his body.
- A teenager has a seizure due to a drug overdose.
- A man has a violent seizure after being poisoned. He dies.
- A car blows up with a man inside.
- Some fist fights and killings.
- A man pushes another aggressively and holds a gun to his head.
- A man aggressively pushes a teenager aside and kicks a door in.
- 70 uses of "fuck" ,14 uses of "shit", 13 uses of "son of a bitch"
- A vulgar reference to female genitalia that is easily missed.
- Some milder terms.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Non-stop graphic drug use and references including;
- A teen overdoses and has a seizure.
- Teens frequently use drugs.
- All plots and sub-plots involve drugs in some way.
- People are frequently seen snorting, smoking, injecting, and inhaling drugs.
- Many characters are drug addicts or dealers.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Many scenes are difficult to watch; many characters and people are get shot, drug use is very freely detailed and there is strong profanity.