Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence, sexuality and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Sound of a woman orgasming in the background while he is on the phone. Nothing shown.
- In a suggestive scene, Angelina and Nick characters discuss whether they prefer sex or stealing cars and end up kissing before being interrupted.
- A man and woman appear kissing and touching. The woman's buttocks are shown in full, in addition to the side of her breasts.
Violence & Gore
- The film contains several fight scenes which mostly just involve people punching each other however one scene does involve a gang of people chasing two characters using shotguns and handguns. There is also one fight scene in which one man grabs another by the genitals. This does not appear on screen but is clearly implied.
- During a big chase, many policemen are involved in traffic accidents, but they come out unscathed from the crashed cars reducing the violent tone.
- A police car and its driver are smashed by a wrecking ball and passes through a wall. The driver goes slightly dizzy, but unharmed.
- The main villain is thrown is pushed off a four story railing, and crashes through the floor and lands on a coffiin. He is presumably dead.
- Approximately 35 uses of "shit", 16 uses of "damn" (2 paired with "God"), 10 uses of "hell", and 4 uses of "bitch".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several scenes show people drinking alcohol in a civilised manner. There are one or two mentions of drugs notably "roll a joint" however no drug use is shown on screen.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Intense fight scene and a brief scene at a morgue with many bodies may disturb some viewers.