Soul Survivors (2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for terror/violence, sexuality and some substance abuse|
Sex & Nudity
- There are two brief scenes of sexuality, the latter containing mild female nudity and in this scene two women kiss. There is also a scene involving strong innuendo towards the end of the film.
- A young man's backside is seen briefly, slightly out of focus, as he steps out of bed.
Violence & Gore
- Mild gore is present throughout the entire film. Large amounts of blood are seen in several scenes. Some minor violence is present at the start of the film and towards its climax.
- The language is rather mild in the film though some is present throughout. In the R-rated version there is a small amount of additional language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is mild alcohol consumption at the beginning and ends of the film, one of the characters does smoke and there are two scenes where drugs are involved. The first involves pills and the second is alluded to towards the end of the film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is a thriller so there are several "scare" scenes intended to make the viewer jump. There are a few chase scenes as well as two car accidents.