Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sex-related humor, language and some drug content|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and woman are seen on a big screen kissing each other deeply and passionately.
- A girl tells a man that she'd like men to take her for "granted", as this helps her to allow them "get in her pants". The man she tells this to, is "bedazzled".
- A girl is seen running with dogs in black brassiere and panties bikini.
- A girl implies that a man has "big" ego. She says this after touching his laps sensually.
- A girl tells a man she'd like to do something: "intimate, exclusive and 1on1", with a man seen in towel. She also implies sexually, that he has" enormous" talent.
- A man in black suit, passionately kisses a girl in purple dress, for ten (10) seconds.
- A woman who was transformed into a dragon, reverts, and shows a man her brown brassiere. She attempts to seduce him in making a "right" decision.
- The Devil (played by Elizabeth Hurley) always wears sexy, provocative, form fitting and/or revealing clothing throughout the production (that nearly always show cleavage, as well as a dress that has an extremely high slit that briefly displays her underwear/bare upper thighs, a skimpy bikini, a miniskirt that shows the outside of her bare, upper thigh, etc.).
- Other than the bikini (briefly), she wears a small cheerleading outfit as well as tons of other skimpy clothes. She changes into about 12 other sexy, revealing outfits.
- His wife in one quick scene is wearing a bra and panties with a shear robe over it.
- The devil's lair is a nightclub with girl cage dancers in bikini outfits dancing.
- In several scenes there are references made to the main character's genital size, with innuendo about his size or preference for larger size.
Violence & Gore
- Various men fire machine guns at Elliot and each other, as well as at a helicopter from which he dangles (while a building also explodes behind him). He then falls from that copter and out of the wish, landing on and severely denting the hood of a car.
- At least 1 slang term for sex ("banged"), 2 "s" words (1 in English subtitles), 2 slang terms for male genitals ("winky"), 5 damns, 4 hells, 1 ass, 4 uses of "Oh God," 3 of "God" and 2 uses of "Oh my God" as exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In one of Elliot's wishes, he discovers that he's a drug lord when he finds and then tastes a batch of cocaine on his premises. We later see one of his subordinates with cocaine powder below his nose, while some miscellaneous men have drinks.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man points gun at another man, seen talking to a small device. As soon as he pulls the trigger, the scene is immediately swapped to another. Female voices are heard screaming in the background.
- A woman is transformed into a huge demonic dragon and threatens to throw a man in the fire. She throws him in anyway.
- A brief, but huge fire and brimstone style image of the Devil might be unsettling to some younger viewers.
Sex & Nudity
- His wife is also seen flirting with another guy. A handful of affectionate touching and she is seen pinching his rear. A relationship is eluded to.
- In another seen, the main character is portrayed as gay. Kisses a lady in an effort to prove that he is not. In another scene, there is reference made to getting in someone's pants.