Survivor (2000– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Contestants are shirtless and in underwear throughout the whole show.
- Many contestants are naked. (censored but still able to make out)
Violence & Gore
- There are multiple times throughout the seasons that people get injures where bones gets broken or dislocated. The worse injures there ever were severe burns and infections that sent people home.
- Some fighting
- Mild profanity on the occasion, and f bombs used rarely, but it's censored and silenced.
- Excessive profanity (censored) Words used are crap, p*ss, h*ll, d*mn, *ss, b*tch, but nothing gets worse than that.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contestants occasionally win alcoholic drinks.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Fighting, lying and cheating is shown