Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for a scene of sensuality and some violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman are shown having sex. Her bare back and the side of her breast are visible as she straddles the man.
- Nude pictures of women are pinned to a wall in the background of one scene.
Violence & Gore
- A man sets fire to a houseboat, allegedly with people on it.
- Kids fight briefly in a playground.
- A boy draws graphic pictures of suggested violence.
- A woman reads gory poetry to a boy.
- A woman shows her bruised legs to others.
- A man calls a woman stupid and another a bitch.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink and smoke in a bar. One arrives drunk and violent and later is found passed out in a street.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A houseboat is on fire. People run in chaos. A woman thinks her child is on the boat and becomes very upset.
- A mother and daughter fight to the point where the mother becomes somewhat physically aggressive, yanking and pulling on the child (although there is no hitting or serious abuse).
Violence & Gore
- A drunk man tries to break into an apartment in pursuit of his abused wife who has run away. (Two women and a young girl are in the house.) He yells and threatens. He tries to choke a woman; he pulls another's hair while she screams. A woman hits him on the head with a skillet. The abused wife is seen with a swollen cut on her forehead which later is seen as a bruise.
- An angry man runs off with a sharp object, breaks into a shop, and attacks a chocolate "woman" (at first beheading her), then destroys a window display of confections.