Kiss of the Dragon (2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence, language, some sexuality and drug content|
Sex & Nudity
- A brief sex scene early on between two minor characters (an aroused man and a prostitute). She is in a bra and panties. We also see her dancing wildly for a few seconds beforehand.
Violence & Gore
- There's a long and brutal fight between a man and two other men. The two men attack him at once, and he breaks off and fights one of them. The other one attacks him again, but he breaks the man's neck. The other one stacks him again, smashing many glass panes and hitting him several times. His hand is cut by glass, and it's pretty bloody. He breaks the man's leg, kicks him the groin (his hands get cut with glass bloody), and kicks his head, breaking his neck.
- A grenade is thrown into a man's sweater sleeve, and he is shoved into a laundry chute to contain the explosion. His disembodied legs then fall to the floor, his upper torso having been obliterated.
- Several fight scenes, nothing too brutal and mostly bloodless. Also a few instances of bloody, but rather stylized, violence.
- 14 uses of 'fuck', 6 uses of 'shit', and a few other profanities (in context).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman presses her face to a table and snorts cocaine. Also a couple instances of smoking, and one of social drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A couple of fights are rather violent (one momentarily involves a clothes iron). There is also a minor jump scene where someone suddenly grabs Fonda's character.
Violence & Gore
- Jet Li sticks a needle in the main antagonist's neck. Blood leaks from all of his facial orifices as he slowly dies.