All or Nothing (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for pervasive language and some sexuality|
Sex & Nudity
- A teenage girl has a sexual relationship with a young man. They are seen on a bed at one point engaging in very minor foreplay and, shortly after, moving around under the blanket until they suddenly stop.
- Teenage girls and young women wear revealing clothing throughout.
- A teenage girl tells her partner she is pregnant. Some references to getting an abortion.
- A teenage girl and boy kiss for a few seconds.
- A teenage girl calls a boy a pervert after he gropes her a bit.
- A teenage girl is seen topless on a young man's lap in a car while they kiss.
- Some references to oral sex.
Violence & Gore
- Two teenage boys get into a fight twice during the film. Not very violent and zoomed out.
- A young man slaps a teenage girl around a few times.
- A boy reveals a cut on his chest that is bleeding a little.
- Profanity is quite heavy throughout the dialogue. Perhaps the most common is the term "f- off", others include fu-, cu-, and bi-.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Teenagers smoke cigarettes casually a number of times throughout the film.
- One character is severely drunk whenever present in the film. Two casual drinking scenes in pubs. Beer drinking at meals throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing frightening; a few emotionally intense scenes including a person getting ill.