Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated R for a scene of strong graphic sexuality, nudity, violence, drug use and language|
Sex & Nudity
- There's a graphic sex scene at the start of the movie. A man thrusts vigorously into the rear of a woman, lasts about a minute.
- About 14 minutes in, a topless woman sitting on a bed having a conversation with nude male who is covered with a sheet. Of course he is. No skin for the ladies AGAIN!!
- At minute 38, topless woman in bed with leading male character. Female nudity present, but no male nudity.
- Sadly, no male nudity for the female viewers' enjoyment. As usual.
- We see breasts and buttocks briefly while a woman lays in bed. Male nudity is glaringly absent.
Violence & Gore
- A man wearing a mask and carrying a gun threatens a woman in a jewelry store, yells at her, breaks the glass cases with the gun, and steals money and jewels.
- A man is shot, he falls to the floor bleeding. He responds by shooting his attacker, who falls to the floor bleeding. The man is shot again, this time he falls back through a glass door. We see the bullet wound in his stomach and we later hear that he died.
- This event is later seen from the outside. Gunshots are heard, and we see the man fall through the door again.
- A man is distraught after his wife has been shot and is on life support (we see her on ventilation) He makes the decision to take her off life support, and we see mourners at the funeral.
- A father slaps his son in the face when he asks if he is sure he is his son.
- Two men fight over a gun, one is forced to the floor, and the other strikes him in the face several times.
- A man is shot in the head (blood spurts onto sheets). A man is shot in the chest (blood spurts on the wall behind him and he slumps to the floor).
- A man holds a gun on a man, then unexpectedly shoots him in the back of the head (we see blood spurt).
- A man holds a gun on another man.
- A man is shot. We see blood spurt and we later see him on a stretcher bleeding.
- The 'f' word is used 80 times, the 's' word 25. There are also multiple instances of blasphemy, and numerous other moderate and mild obscenities throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- At minute 36, a character cooks heroin and shoots it into one of the main characters.
- Several scenes show characters drinking at bar. One character is a drug addict and is shown using cocaine and heroin. Another character smokes a joint.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- All the violence is unexpected and disturbing.
- The movie is very tragic and intense.
- The ending is VERY disturbing.
Violence & Gore
- A man is smothered with a pillow: he struggles briefly and then goes limp.