Just Married (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, some crude humor and a brief drug reference|
Sex & Nudity
- Early in the film, two people who just an impromptu first date sleep together. Nothing explicit is show as the scene skips the actual act.
- A man and woman sleeping hear 2 people having sex in the next room through the wall. Although there is nothing shown, we do hear loud sensual moans and screams. It may be an uncomfortable scene for some viewers or for children.
- A couple tries to have sex relations in an uncomfortable, closed in space, it's a comical scene and nothing but a little kissing and caressing is shown.
- A girl kicks a man unto a bed, and then she takes off her bra and shirt. She pushes his head into her breasts, and she moans, and then he says he's on his honeymoon. She then walks away with her shirt (she forgets her bra). The breasts aren't seen.
- A man is bare-chested in most scenes in the film.
- A man and woman try to have sex, and undress, but not entirely. Instead of having sex, they bumps their noses, and they have bleeding noses.
Violence & Gore
- A dog is killed when it jumps out of a window and is hit by a car. The impact is off screen but is heard.
- A man is electrocuted, although not seriously injured. Played for comedic effect.
- A sex toy if briefly shown and referenced.
- In a fit of anger a woman throws a heavy ashtray and hits a man in the head. A dark red spot is shown but no blood.
- A man swings a fireplace poker at another man and implies that he will shove it up his butt. No one is injured.
- A woman throws a 10 pound ashtray at her husband's head.
- Many slapstick violence. Most played for laughs.
- A car is about to be hit by a truck. But the car swerves into come pile of snow, and then an old woman hits the car on purpose and it goes down a hill and explodes. This scene is meant to be comedic.
- A man and woman have bleeding noses. Also, a door hits a woman in the nose, and then she screams, and at the end of the movie, she has a broken nose.
- Some fucks (About 4), shits, hells, damns, and much more. Also, "The Finger" is used once.
- Many profanity, and one obscene hand gesture.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene in a pool hall where people are drinking.
- A lot of alcohol and smoking throughout. No drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes