Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- In the first half there is nothing to worry about, the second half is different.
- There are many war sequences, in some instances they are very graphic and violent. People are shot frequently, the music is dark but in some scenarios gives a thrilling touch to the scene.
- In the war sequences people are blown up. Shot at, many violent occasions.
- A dead man is carried through the hospital, it is clear that he was hit by a shell. His face is burned and the flesh is practically leaking from the skin.
- There is one scene in a hospital where a man is heavily wounded with at least five bullets in his chest. His friend is operating on him. It is very graphic in detail, the viewer sees the bullet being taken out and lots of gaus.