Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is a sex scene in which a man and a woman are seen groaning and having orgasms in bed. Bare backs are seen, but although there are no bed cloths to hide them, nothing anymore explicit is shown.
Violence & Gore
- A scene of domestic violence, involving a man and his wife is shown, in which the woman is slapped and thrown to the ground. She then proceeds to destroy some of the man's items within the room, before hitting him over the head with a portrait of his mother. In the next scene, the woman is shown with bruises on her face, from either this, or some other conflict.
- Several uses of the f-word. Other words such as "bastard", "son of a bitch", "ass" and "goddamn" are used throughout the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few scenes of recreational drug use, featuring cocaine and cannabis in different scenes.
- Also scenes involving casual smoking of tobacco and drinking alcohol, including several instances of inhebriation.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film has a fairly dark, emotional tone, featuring scenes of death, near-death experiences, domestic violence and depression.
- *SPOILERS* Both of the main character's parents are shown to die in the course of the film, both with emotional sequences
- The domestic violence scene, and several other scenes involving the main character's aggressive ignorance of his children and several other friends and relations could upset people.
- A man suffers a heart attack, and his revival is frequently attempted (with varying degrees of success in hospital).