Gnomeo & Juliet (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are a number of very sexually suggestive comments: 1. Juliet says to a male gnome that his "Tulips look limp." 2. The frog asks "Is his... big and pointy?" 3. Juliet says "A squirrel dropped his nuts" and a the frog adds "Nuts the size of boulders."
- A male gnome is seen bare-chested on multiple occasions and wearing bathing trunks. A male gnome is seen on multiple occasions wearing a thong-style bathing suit and his bare buttocks are seen on one occasion. A female gnome is seen wearing a mid-drift exposing shirt (we see cleavage) and tight, form-fitting pants. A male and a female gnome are seen washing themselves (fully clothed). The male gnome is seen rubbing his behind and washing his armpits. A male gnome is stuck under a large bra, which is dragging across the ground. The gnome uses it as a rope to climb a chair.
Violence & Gore
- Two gnomes are killed in a battle. (See examples below) Destruction, and a brief mention of suicide.
- Tybalt hits a wall and shatters to pieces.
- Insults/British slang like "shut up," "blasted," "old cabbage," "loser," "daft," and "codger." One use of "damn."
- The song "The Bitch is Back" is mentioned in the credits.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- License plate (clearly visible only in a single frame) reads iluv 3eer
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- Gnomeo gets run over by a truck and gets killed (not really, we later see him hanging onto the truck, but before we see him hanging onto the truck, it seems as if he's shattered to pieces, but it's just a broken teapot).