Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- Moderate sexual references throughout.
- A couple of mild sex scenes, some breasts are briefly seen.
Violence & Gore
- Moderate/strong violence throughout.
- Many scenes involve guns and sometimes people are shot usually including some blood.
- Mild and moderate obscenities are used throughout such as 'shit' 'bastard' 'hell' etc.
- The F-word is used very infrequently.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many of the scenes are set in a bar and the main characters are seen drinking in every episode.
- When the main 'crew' take money from a 'mark', they have a bottle of champaign.
- One of the characters smokes cigarettes in every episode.
- One of the main characters in series 4 secretly used to deal drugs and be involved in drug activity.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The main setting throughout the series' is that a group of surprisingly likeable con-artists steal peoples's money through persuasion to make themselves money. The 'marks' are always portrayed as bad characters before hand. Criminal activity throughout.
- Sometimes main characters get caught by 'marks' (or occasionally police) and are treated very badly. This can be distressing.