The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (2004 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- After awaking, the main character screams about being naked and runs through the lobby in a sheet. Sex is heavily implied.
- It is implied that two characters probably have sex -but all we see/know is that the girl orders champagne, then we see her nightgown on the floor, and then the guy wakes up and she's not there, he looks for her in a hurry and it looks like he's only wearing a sheet, but he's completely decent.
Violence & Gore
- Ok, (spoiler alert) the good guys kick the bad guys you know what - no gore is actually seen, mostly just knocking guys out, and the occasional guy getting killed but in a very non messy way.
- Several instances of the words "damn", "hell", "bastard" and "ass".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Champagne is delivered to a hotel room, but we don't see it consumed.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- I don't think anything really qualifies as frightening or intense. There are fight scenes, exciting scenes, but mostly all in good fun.
Sex & Nudity
- One conversation in the movie says "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac - you know how I love a good aphrodisiac " (which he manhandles a lady's face suggestively) It's not overtly sexual. But it might prompt some kids to ask what an aphrodisiac is.