Mr. Woodcock (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual content, thematic material, language and a mild drug reference|
Sex & Nudity
- Graphic Implied sex: Woodcock and Farley's while listening to their sex talk.
- More implied sex (speaking that they are) in several scenes.
- Various sexual talk and connotations.
- Farleys friends do a video and one of them speaks of Farley's mom's breasts and how he would like to put his head between them and then mimics the action of doing this.
- A boy about 12 years old has to strip down to his underwear (demanded by his gym teacher) and in front of his classmates.
Violence & Gore
- Woodcock is very physical. throwing basketballs and hitting children w/ bats... hitting farley w/ a bat... throwing old people in pools.
- A lady is talking on the phone and you can see her mutter "f*** off", but it is not audible. In another scene, a man mouths the words, "the f***?", but you can't hear the words. None of these are sexual uses.
- uses of the "s" words, various terms for intercourse and male/ female genitals. several uses asses ..uses of S.O.B...crap...damn...several various uses of The Deity and some w/ GD
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drinking with Farley and his agent at a bar. At another part she is at a bar allowing a man to nuzzle her chest. Maggie drinks alot through the movie and is an alcoholic. Woodcocks exwife drinks as she speaks of their past relationship.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Mr. Woodcock, the PE coach, hits a couple of boys with a basket ball. He is a bit demeaning to the boys. A boy has to change his clothes in front of his peers. He hits some boys in the crotch with a baseball bat to see if they are wearing their crotch protection. Woodcock hits John with a baseball bat thinking he is a prowler.
- Mr. Woodcock's ex wife speaks of infidelity...(in end turns out she is the one that did this in their relationship)
- A couple of references to parents dying. One a little boys and the other is Farley.
- Father refers to sodomites as to why he would not do his son's pool class. Woodcock is hard on the elderly in the nursing home and dumps an old man who was in a wheel chair into the water. Farley almost drowns. An old man gives him CPR.
- A boy gets hit by a chair....the tape turns to the boys speaking of Farleys mother in a way that is demeaning and about her anatomy