Joyeux Noel (2005)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 on appeal for some war violence and a brief scene of sexuality/nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a brief love scene, in which a woman undresses and um... does. Something. With a dude. You can't see everything because it's pretty dark, but you can make out more features than you should be able to..
Violence & Gore
- There are a couple of shots of war violence, such as bullets hitting soldiers and blood shed. There are also some prolonged scenes of dead soldiers on the battlefield.
- There are very few lines of moderate language. "Chr**t"x 1
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters smoke and drink wine in celebration.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some surprises of artillery fire. There are also some scenes of soldiers being shot, prolonged scenes of dead soldiers on the battlefield, and a sad death scene with no blood.