My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, crude humor, language and brief nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- In two instances, a woman thrusts ontop of a man (We only see their faces); the woman is super-powered however, and causes the bed to move and break. we see a brief scene of a man and a woman having sex. While flying, a super-powered woman unzips a man's pants and attempts to have sex with him. There is talk of a teenage boy and girl attempting to lose their virginity in a car; we see a brief rear-view full nudity shot of a man. a woman accuses a man of groping his co-worker; two men discuss sex throughout the course of the film.
- There are lewd sexual references throughout.
- A man says that the super power he would like to have is to be able to orally pleasure himself.
- It is implied that a woman can put a bed through a wall with her super strong vagina.
Violence & Gore
- A woman wields a chainsaw; a man attempts to attack another man with a length of pipe; a super-powered woman throws a shark through a man's window (While he is lying in bed with another woman), and attempts to have the shark kill him. There is talk of a "chainsaw being shoved up your ass".
- Two super-powered woman fight, throwing each-other through glass and buildings; however, the battle is comical.
- Some sexually-derived terms, as well as various mild obscenities.
- A women call each other a whore, a slut and a bitch at various times and call a man a bastard.
- A woman carves the word "dick" into her ex-boyfriend's head, then his friend comments on it in a later scene.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink wine and various other alcohol in a few scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The water in a goldfish bowl is heated while the goldfish is still in it.
- A shark tries to bite a mans genitals.