The Game Plan (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- In one scene, the main character punches a camera man.
- Mild Sports Action
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink alcohol at a few party scenes.
- People drink alcohol at a restaurant.
- An 8 year old girl tells a woman that her father gave her a margarita and she pretends to be hungover her father and the woman act shocked but she was just joking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Peyton has an allergic reaction to nuts, she turns pale, has shortness of breath (difficulty breathing), her lips swell and she is sweaty; her father, Joe, runs her (on foot) to a hospital and she is OK. This scene is VERY frightening and upsetting.