Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- In many scenes throughout the film sex is implied but never shown.
- Women are dressed scantily throughout the film. A man has a mistress whom he visits; they role play a bit. When he leaves her she says she'll be waiting with her legs open.
- Scenes with very sexy and suggestive dance numbers (both in choreography and lyrics) starring one or many women are sprinkled throughout the film.
- In a flashback, a group of young boys pay a woman who proceeds to grab her cleavage and perform a suggestive dance number about "love."
- A man's wife performs a strip tease/dance number. Many men grab at her as she sings about "taking it off;" she removes her bra at the end (with her back to the camera).
Violence & Gore
- Two priests chase several boys, and one is caught and dragged to a church office where he is struck repeatedly on the back with a cane (we do not see the effect, but we hear the boy moan and we hear the thwacks).
- A wife confronts her husband about his infidelity and they argue. A man yells at a woman and makes her leave a restaurant. A man says, "You kill your script." A man asks, "Am I dying?" A man complains of not being able to breathe or think in several scenes. A woman talks abut the "death of religion." References are made to filth and debauchery.
- A man and a woman in a car are chased by a car and two motorcycles.
- We hear that a woman attempted suicide (we see her in bed after being treated by a doctor).
- In many scenes a man seems distraught from the pressure to succeed. A man imagines that his deceased mother is sitting next to him in a car and they talk. A doctor examines a man and determines that he is exhausted from stress.
- 1 sexual reference, 2 anatomical terms, name-calling (idiot, crazy, stupid, dope), exclamations (shut-up), 5 religious exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main character and many other characters smoke profusely throughout the film.
- There is at least one bar/party scene. Adults may drink socially throughout the film.
- A woman tries to overdose on pills. This is not shown--she is seen sick in bed after the attempt and discusses it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- No frightening or intense scenes, though some scenes may be unsettling.