Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 36 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody violence and gore, disturbing gross content, sexuality/nudity and pervasive language|
Sex & Nudity
- A girl and a boy undress and jumps into swimming pool naked. Her naked body can be seen from distance. Then she haves sex with the boy in the swimming pool but nothing is seen. Her upper breasts can be seen.
- A man discusses having sex with his cousin in somewhat graphic terms.
- A teenage girl gives a teenage boy a blowjob in a bathroom stall. She pulls down her bra and we see her breasts briefly in two up-close shots. The boy breathes heavily and yells in pain, then grunts when he climaxes. We see her spit a a large amount of the boy's semen out into a sink in the bathroom in a graphic shot.
- Three girls wave from the roof of limousine while they are topless. The nudity only lasts a split second. A boy and girl attempt to have sex in a swimming pool while naked. The girl's bare breasts are partially seen.
- A boy pulls his penis out of his pants to see if he has a virus.
- A girl exposes her breasts, only to reveal a nasty skin infection.
Violence & Gore
- The whole film REVOLVES around gore.
- Several teenagers throw up blood.
- Deformed skin.
- Pus exploding from wounds.
- A character opens her pants and holds her vagina while a thick stream of blood and pus spray out.
- Several teens are shown dead.
- A man is shot in the head.
- A man is hit by a school bus (causing his organs to splatter, they are later shown in the road).
- A man's face is bloody and smashed in.
- A dismembered foot is shown.
- A woman's tooth falls out in a pool, the water is full of blood.
- A woman pulls a man into a pool and his head bashes against the edge causing a crack.
- A woman is show with her face half gone in a pool.
- A man violently is convulsing on the floor causing blood to spray from his neck and an open wound in his side.
- A teen is shown pulling his fingernail off and trying to superglue it back in (extremely graphic and disgusting).
- A man is repeatedly shot causing blood to spray.
- A woman delivers her own baby, showing mounds of blood all over the floor and walls; the afterbirth sprays out violently.
- A woman is shot in the head (offscreen).
- A teenager saws his hand off; he seals the wound with open flame.
- The woman is bashed in the back of the head with a hammer (blood is shown).
- A teen has his face bashed in with a fire extinguisher.
- A teen is shot in the back of the head with a nail gun, showing the nail protrude through his eye.
- A woman vomits on a man.
- Teens are covered in blood.
- The amount of gore in this is definitely high and very gross. This movie is also even more gory and graphic then the first film
- 110 of the word f**k, and other strong profanities.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few adults drink beer in a few scenes. No smoking, no illegal drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- MUCH more violent, scary, bloody, and disgusting then the first film
- The movie shifts tone frequently. Some of the horror scenes are brutal and realistic, some are silly and used for laughs.
- The film was made in a way that its supposed to make you nauseous and puke.