Warehouse 13 (2009–2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- In an early episode people suddenly experience a loss of inhibitions and act as they please. A man in a restaurant abruptly says, "Can I touch these?" and leans across the table and grabs both breasts of Secret Service Agent Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) whom he has just met. Immediately he is embarrassed and wonders why he did that. But then he grabs her breast repeatedly one handed, even while handcuffed.
- Plenty of flirting and a fair bit of innuendo. Some implied sex, but nothing actually shown. Nothing over a PG-13 standard.
Violence & Gore
- Hand-to-hand combat, some shootings, but not enough violence to note.
- Nothing that contributes towards its TV14 rated episodes. Crap is about as rough as it gets, with plenty of damn's.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One of the main characters is an ex-alcoholic, and he continues to struggle with his old habits. There is also a fair bit of social drinking, mutual drunkness, and characters talking about how they 'could really use a drink'.
- However all of this is mild and in no way pointless.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the artifacts cause creepy things to happen, which might frighten people. There is an episode where people get sick and become mindless zombie-like things.
- The show, in general, is quite tame, not very violent, and not too intense. There are a few deaths of main characters, but that's about as intense as it gets.
- Most episodes in the UK are PG or 12, with a few 15's and one U.