Easy A (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for mature thematic elements involving teen sexuality, language and some drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- A girl is briefly seen taking a shower (about 10 seconds).
- No graphic sex or nudity but many literal references.
- Olive and Brandon noisily pretend to have sex in a bedroom at a party.
- The plot involves a girl pretending to lose her virginity and her developing a reputation for promiscuity.
- Olive pretends to have sex with unpopular boys for money, solely to improve their reputation.
- A woman wears very low tops and her breasts are very noticable in most scenes. Her nickname is Big Tits.
- Micah gets chlamydia from sleeping with Mrs Griffith. The sex is not seen.
- The guidance counselor gives Olive a handful of condoms. Olive tells her that she doesn't need them, but the counselor insists. She then states that the pill doesn't always work, and for proof, she should ask her friends' parents.
- Rosemary talks to Olive about how she had sex with men and women when she was younger and Maintains that she was very flexible, then puts her legs up to demonstrate (her daughter protests before her little display gets too inappropriate).
- At a cookout with a friend's parents, the mother's bare breast is placed against Olive's face for a couple seconds. The nipple is covered by her hair, but the whole side of the breast is clearly visible.
- Olive sings a song in a sexy way at a school assembly.
- Olive wears seductive clothes to school many times. However it is not actually very revealing, and she never wears short skirts or pants.
- Sexual references are very frequent, but never very strong.
Violence & Gore
- A boy gets a bloody nose after getting punched.
- A girl is slapped in the face.
- A guy gets punched in the groin.
- A son attempts to force himself on Olive. She pushes him off and walks away, upset.
- Sh*t, "slut", "whore", and "bitch" are used throughout the entire movie. "Hell" and "ass" are also used. "Tw*t" is used once, and briefly spelled using peas. The word d*ck is used once or twice. There is harsh use of Jesus' name and repeated, "G--d--- s---."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A girl is offered a bong.
- There is a huge party with lots of drunk teenagers.
- Olive is offered a beer.
- Olive and Brandon pretend to be drunk.
- A teacher confiscates a cigarette from a student who had been smoking it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- After a date, a boy who expects Olive to have sex with him forces himself on her. She pushes him off and leaves.
Sex & Nudity
- A boy and a girl pretend to have drunken sex at a party by going into a bedroom, shutting the door, screaming, grunting and moaning "oh yeah", "I'm gonna do you from the back", jumping up and down on the bed, and talk about the "grand finale". They pretend to have sex because he doesn't want people to think or know he is gay. The girl also pulls down her underwear from under her dress and lets the boy keep her underwear as ''proof''. This scene is for laughs and isn't very offensive.