Never Let Me Go (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some sexuality and nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- Teenage girl kisses another teenage boy on the cheek. Very innocent and nothing else happens. A boy and a girl shares an innocent lip to lip kiss from a distance. Nothing happens sexual in above both scenes.
- One passionless kissing scene between Kathy and Ruth; they have been kissed once; Nothing sexual at all.
- A man and woman have sex. From a distance, we briefly see the man thrusting on top of the woman from the shoulders up. The groaning sounds can be heard slightly. Both bare shoulders are visible. However No obvious nudity is shown.
- A man and woman have sex. The woman is on top thrusting vigorously and moaning loudly. The act appears to be against the mans will, and he grimaces and looks away. Her bare shoulders and part of her breasts can be seen.
- One brief soft kissing scene between Tommy and Kathy. Kathy takes off her robe on top of her nightgown and climbs into bed. Then, both embrace together on the bed; Eventually they share a kiss; However Nothing sexual happens. Both remain fully clothed.
- A woman finds a pile of pornographic magazines. She quickly flips through the pages, and a few images of nude women are seen; their bare breasts and buttocks are visible.
- Some sexual references and dialogue.
Violence & Gore
- Several scenes showing long, faint scars on the torso of Tommy.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Children have to take daily medicine.
- A bottle of tablets is seen.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This is a very intense movie, especially the scenes at the hospital and the discussion about donations. Many viewers may find the theme of this movie disturbing.
Violence & Gore
- The donation scene of Ruth is somewhat intense. We see her covered by a thin sheet, her midsection with a hole cut into it and bloody. We see her liver being taken out and put into a bag.
- There is a scene in the hospital in which a character has one of her eyes bandaged, presumably from a donation.