Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong drug content, alcohol abuse, language, sexual material, brief nudity and some violence - all involving teens|
Sex & Nudity
- Two young women take pictures of one holding a picture of a shirtless young man in front of her.
- A young woman offers a blowjob to a grown man in exchange for drugs, then offers sex and reveals that she is a virgin.
- There is a picture of a nude young woman with visible breasts.
- Some nude men expose hindquarters.
- There are plenty of sex, making out, flirting, and kissing scenes.
Violence & Gore
- A young man gets in a fight with another young man, punches are thrown and one of them is seen throughout the film with blood on his face and shirt.
- A young man pulls a gun on a grown man, demanding drugs, when the young man takes the drugs, the grown man yanks the gun from him and shoots him in the head. Another young man witnesses this and runs until the grown man catches him and shoots him as well.
- A young man is seen practicing with swords in a few scenes.
- A young man holds the tip of a sword to his slightly younger brother's neck.
- Many characters' dialogue is pervaded with F-words, "bitch", "shit"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is drug use (mainly smoking of cannabis and use of a synthetic drug called 'Twelve') and consumption of alcoholic beverages depicted throughout the entire film - all by older teenagers.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The end of the film can be rather disturbing and intense for some viewers.
- Not to be Reccomended to any person below The age 15.
Violence & Gore
- A young man bursts in on a young woman and a grown man having sex, the grown man pulls out a gun and shoots the young man in the shoulder, the young man limps out and another young man comes running down the stairs shooting, several characters are shot, some killed, when the police arrive, the second young man runs outside shooting and he is killed
- A young man is accused of the murders of two other young men, one of which he had gotten in a fight with; his demise is unknown